Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beatles thought dream 012809

Your mother should know I’m so tired when I get home.
Yesterday, she came in through the bathroom window.

“Do you want to know a secret,” she said.
She said, “Baby, it’s you. I need you.”

“Wait, slow down, Michelle. You like me too much.”

Tell me why I saw her standing there, Julia.

She came in through the bathroom window the night before.

“Good day sunshine,” she said.
She said, “I want to tell you it’s only love.
I want to tell you I feel fine.”

“I’m so tired, Michelle. Good night.”

“Ask me why I need you, honey pie.”

No reply.

“Because I’m down,” she said.
She said, “Because in my life I’m a loser.”

I’ve got a feeling she’s leaving home. Something.

“I want to hold your hand, little child.
Hold me tight. I need you. I want you.”

She’s so heavy. Help, Julia.

“Oh! darling, please please me,” she said.
She said, “There’s a place . . . here,
there and everywhere. A taste of honey.”

“You can’t do that, Michelle, what you’re doing.”

“Bad boy. Why don’t we do it in the road?
Every little thing.
Every little thing,” she said.
She said the word “chains.”

“Get back, Michelle. Don’t bother me.”

She’s a woman, I should’ve known better.

“Honey, don’t. Don’t let me down.
All my loving. I need you.”

“Goodnight, Michelle.”

“I’ll be back. I will.”

“You won’t see me, Michelle.”

“I’ll get you,” she said.
She said, “It won’t be long.
I’ll get you. I will. Any time at all.
Run for your life, honey pie.”

It’s all too much, Julia.

Happiness is a warm gun,” she said.
She said, “Happiness is a warm gun.
All I’ve got to do . . .

P.S. I love you.”

Let it be the end, Julia.
Let it be the end.

7 comments:

victor said...

Michelle, ma belle,
Your loving gives me a thrill.
You say you want a Revolution!
Help me I’m feeling down.
Hey Jude! Money can’t buy me love.

OK! Let’s rock and roll then :)

cowboyangel said...

You've got it, Victor. Rock and roll.

Money can't buy us love.

Liam said...

Brilliant. Can you do that with The Ramones?

cowboyangel said...

Ramones would be interesting. Kind of a poem on psycho therapy. I may give that a shot.

Jeff said...

I loved this!

Hey Bulldog! Today it's your birthday. It's my birthday too, yeah.
Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream...Joan was quizzical...
To lead a better life, I need my love to be here.
She's so heavy...
I'm a loser... I should have known better... but I'll be back again someday, and when I do you'd better hide all the girls, 'cause ind the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

cowboyangel said...

Thanks, Jeff.

I only used song titles in this experiment, whereas you and Victor both did pieces based on Beatles lyrics - that creates many more interesting possibilities. I may have to try that. My effort with song titles felt very constricted.

I'll be back again someday, and when I do you'd better hide all the girls, 'cause ind the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make

Heh.

Bird Removal Auburn said...

Nice blogg thanks for posting